10/25/13

TWENTY-ONE

birthday 4
birthday 6
birthday 1
birthday 2
birthday 3
birthday 8
IMG_0968
IMG_0969
birthday 5
October 22, 2013 was a lovely day. It was the day I turned 21. And also the day I met Chris Hemsworth.. I can't decide which one I'm more excited about! The first part of my birthday was spent at school (yuck). Right after, a group of us headed over to the Odeon Theater in Leicester Square to scope out the celebs at the Thor world premiere! We made friends with a kind security guard who gave us PRIME spots to see all of them, it was so cool!! We were right by the doors to the theater so we got to see all of them walk in. I may have been a tad bit more excited about seeing Natalie Portman than anyone else... She's a freaking babe right?? Gosh, can I be her? Unfortunately she was one of the only ones that didn't come over by us... darn. But hey we still got some sweet pics! Afterwards we went home and had cake that one of my adorable roommates made me. Goodness, it was a night to remember.

The next day we went over to Covent Gardens for dinner at Shake Shack a.k.a. the MOST DELICIOUS place EVER. Gosh I haven't had a burger, fries, and shake in the longest time and man, it was just so good.  That right there is a Concrete Jungle: vanilla custard with bananas, peanut butter, and marshmallow cream. Hello! Best thing I've ever put in my mouth. I'm going back 10 times before I leave. After, we went to see Phantom of the Opera, which just happens to be my favorite musical. I've seen the movie at least 20 times so it was so cool to finally see it live. The second the music started, I got chills. The actors were unbelievable and their voices were amazing. All I have to say is that this year was a DANG good birthday!! I am so blessed.

P.S. Sorry the pictures are not of the highest quality.. The big camera stayed at home this time so the phone camera was all I had. But hey, I think they still capture the moment don't you?

4 comments:

  1. sounds like a pretty fun way to celebrate becoming legal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sounds amazing! Wish I could just head over to the local cinema and see a bunch of awesome actors, haha. Congrats on turning 21! I assume you live in the states, so that's a pretty important number!
    www.thisanalogadventure.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday!!!
    ah, at least you had tons of fun after school, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so cute! happy to have stumbled upon your blog. we also have the same birthday! i turned 23 this year and didn't have NEARLY as much fun as it sounds like you had. :) and yeah, natalie portman is a total babe. she's the only girl my boyfriend can drool over without me being jealous, because really.. how could you not drool over her?! haha happy belated birthday! hope you're having an amazing time in england!

    ReplyDelete