10/20/13

PORTOBELLO MARKET

portobello 7
portobello 4
portobello 3
portobello 2
portobello 5
portobello 6
portobello 11
portobello 14
portobello 17
portobello 18
Saturday Morning a few friends and I headed over to Portobello Market to see what all the fuss was about. And yeah, there's talk about this place for good reason! It's amazing! I have to say I liked it a lot better than Camden Market. There were such beautiful antiques everywhere! Not to mention the adorable colored houses that line the streets on the way there. I was absolutely gushing. I wanted to buy everything I saw. Unfortunately, most of the stuff I wanted I would have no idea how to get it home... I especially wanted one of those vintage cameras. Ugh, stupid suitcase, I wish you were bigger!

I need to bring my mom and sisters back here one day, because I just know they would be dying over all of it. I did end up picking up a new phone case as well as an antique book from a cute little bookstore on the way home. Oh and don't forget about that donut that I snagged too! I've been craving a donut for weeks now and lets just say I was most definitely satisfied. I will definitely have to head back to Portobello before I leave! 

4 comments:

  1. what incredible photos! i love your blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY CRAP! look at all those cameras! I think I would die right there if I saw that. Wish we had markets like this here! Thanks so much for sharing, even if it does make me jealous :P haha!
    www.thisanalogadventure.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. portobello market is definitely my 1st destination when i'm in london

    ReplyDelete