10/11/13

CAMDEN MARKET

camden 2
camden 10
camden 6
camden 8
camden 9
camden 4
camden 5
This week a few of us ventured over to Camden Market on our free-day, and man, that place is neat! There are so many treasures and for so cheap! I was squealing inside. Because of this, I was having such a hard time narrowing down what exactly I wanted to buy... They have everything from, clothes to shoes, bags, electronic cases, jewelry, artwork, FOOD. I did pick up a few souvenirs for some friends and family back home and I'm pretty excited about what I picked up (sorry no pictures of those, they're going to be Christmas presents ;) 

I saw so many interesting people while I was there, including a sharp looking fella with tattoos all over his face.. Nothing says commitment like a tattoo on your face! And nothing says 'i'm kind of scary' like that either.. There was quite the mix of people there, lemme tell ya! 

We ended the day right by picking up a DELICIOUS Brazilian Churro. Basically it's just a churro with hot chocolate sauce or carmel in the middle... So basically its just heaven. I'm definitely going to have to make a trip back before I head home!

2 comments:

  1. Aahh Kate!!! I am missin you girl! I love all your posts. I am also trying to not be superr jealous of you right now haha everything looks amazing!! Love you ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hannah!! I miss you!! You have no idea how many times I've thought, "Oh man, I wish Hannah had come with me!" Love you so much!

      Delete