10/12/13

THE ONE WHERE WE ALL GO TO TEA

tea 1
tea 2
tea 4
tea 3
tea 5
tea 6
tea
Top Row: (left to right) Rachel, Kelsey, Melissa, Brynn, Lauren. Bottom Row: (left to right) Jade, Sarah, Me, Jayne, Olivia. (Not pictured: Logan, she was kind enough to be the photographer)
tea 7
To celebrate the lovely Jayne's birthday, we ventured over to The Orangery in Kensington Gardens for some breakfast and tea. It was such a fun experience to actually have tea time in London! And that french toast? Utterly DIVINE. Why isn't all french toast made with croissants?? Yeah well I'm mandating that from now on it should be. All of us left with smiles on our faces and making plans to go back. Are we properly British yet?? I think yes.

P.S. I discovered that there is a Bill's restaurant in London so basically I can die happy now. I'm going there at least once a week. Someone try to stop me (I'm obsessed).

2 comments:

  1. your blog is beautiful and these photos are lovely!! so happy to have stumbled across your blog =]

    xo, Kelsey Belle

    www.happiereading.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet thank you! So glad to have you come along on my adventures!

      xoxo

      Delete