6/12/14

WILDERNESS ADVENTURES

IMG_1332 wilderness (2 of 30) wilderness (1 of 30) wilderness (11 of 30)wilderness (14 of 30) wilderness (10 of 30) wilderness (24 of 30) IMG_1336 wilderness (5 of 30) IMG_1334 wilderness (26 of 30) wilderness (29 of 30)
This secluded little cabin in the mountains is one of the most charming, beautiful places I've ever been to. Hands down. I adventured up there with a friend yesterday for a lovely evening away from the hustle and bustle and seriously, it was just what the doctor ordered. It's safe to say I was gushing the WHOLE entire time. It's also safe to say that I took way to many pictures. This isn't even half people! (A few of the pictures included were taken by him).

If I could spend every single day of my life wandering around the wilderness of Utah taking pictures, I would. That would be a dream life I tell you. But for now, I only get to live a part time dream life. And hey, that's still pretty good if you ask me. 


3 comments:

  1. Your pictures are gorgeous! I'm going to Colorado next week and I can't wait to be surrounded by beautiful nature. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you you're the sweetest! Colorado is such a gorgeous place, jealous that you're heading there!

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. These are such lovely pictures! You have such a cute blog :) I'm glad I came across it!!! Now following!

    ReplyDelete