6/26/14

' M E R I C A

saltflatsedit (6 of 51) saltflatsedit (4 of 51) saltflatsedit (11 of 51) saltflatsedit (15 of 51) saltflatsedit (27 of 51) saltflatsedit (26 of 51) saltflatsedit (47 of 51) saltflatsedit (43 of 51) saltflatsedit (30 of 51) saltflatsedit (24 of 51) sarah
brades (1 of 2)
saltflatsedit (7 of 51)
So Utah has this way cool thing called the Salt Flats, which is basically just natures gift to photographers pretty sure. Sarah, Braden, and I took a mini road trip out there for a little photo adventure, and let's just say it was a blast. We got real patriotic and stuff cause we love America, you know. 

So on the way down I asked if the Salt Flats were actually salty. Everyone agreed that it would only make sense. So I said that I was going to test it out myself and give them a lick. And people, I licked those Salt Flats and they are most definitely salty! It was gross but I felt very accomplished with life. Crossing that off the bucket list! 

It's safe to say that I fell in love with the place, I mean how could you not?? It's just gorgeous. So hey, if anyone wants to go out again and take more pictures, I'll be your buddy.

6 comments:

  1. 1) your gorg omg 2) I miss you 3) I miss America

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1) you're prettier 2) I miss you tons 3) Come back to America asap please. We'll take pics when you return :*

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Wonderful photos, love the evening tones :)

    http://golovelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I've wanted to go to these Salt Flats forever!! Great shots girl! "Pinning" now ;)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing images! They make the perfect backdrop for the beautiful red, white and blue.

    xo

    Michaela

    http://michaelajeanblog.com

    ReplyDelete