6/8/14

COTTON CANDY SKIES

sunsethike (2 of 11) sunsethike (3 of 11) sunsethike (10 of 11) sunsethike (7 of 11) sunsethike (9 of 11) sunsethike (6 of 11)
This past week a few friends and I adventured up a mountain for the most ridiculous sunset view ever. Seriously, I dare you to tell me there is anything more glorious than a sunset in Utah, because honestly, I'm pretty sure there isn't. I could have posted at least 17 more pictures, but I figured I would save you from all that scrolling. I know, I know, I'm so kind. 

This summer is the summer that I spend outdoors, I've decided. There are SO many amazing hikes in Utah and I have hardly done any of them, which is pretty pitiful taking into account the fact that I've lived in this place my whole life. I found this awesome list of all the best hikes in the Salt Lake area and I've done approximately two of them, and I've decided I absolutely need to change that. So hey, if you'd like to join my hiking club and knock all these out with me, I won't stop you. The more the merrier!

4 comments:

  1. I am joining hiking club. kay love you bye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um duh you have to cause I love you.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. gorgeous view. ah, i miss hiking like this.

    ReplyDelete