6/23/14

HAPPY MONDAY

mondaypost (2 of 5)
Mondays are the worst aren't they?? Ugh, I swear every week when Monday rolls around and I have to leave the wonderful weekend behind I am sadder than I ever thought possible (there I go being all dramatic again). Instead of feeling all sad about this time around I decided to do a few things to make my day a little happier. I got myself some pretty flowers, I painted my toes a summery color, and bought myself a dozen donuts from Banbury Cross, cause I mean, what day could be sad with donuts! So, I thought to myself, if I just do happy things every Monday, it wouldn't be a day to dread so much would it?? I'm a genius, I know.

1 comment:

  1. Mondays do sort of suck don't they? Nail polish and donuts will cheer up any girl! Love the color by the way!

    ReplyDelete