6/16/14

HEY BABY JUDE

babyjude (1 of 11) babyjude (2 of 11) babyjude (11 of 11) babyjude (4 of 11) babyjude (6 of 11) babyjude (10 of 11) babyjude (9 of 11)
On June 14, 2014, little Jude Camden Charleworth was born and I became an aunt. It was one of the absolute happiest days of my life! He is just the most precious little bundle of joy, I can't get enough of him! I may be biased, but I don't think there has ever been a more beautiful new born baby in the history of the world. My sister Sara and brother-in-law Camden did real good in the baby-making department... Everyone was making fun of me because I wouldn't stop taking pictures of him, ha. Seriously though, I can't wait to babysit little Jude all the time and basically spoil him every chance I get! He is my new favorite human.

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! Congrats on becoming an aunt :) He is precious! Isn't it the best? I have two nieces and my sister has a sweet baby on the way this summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is better than I thought it would be. So happy to have you following along!
      xoxo

      Delete