8/1/14

HEBGEN LAKE

hebgenedits (1 of 50) hebgenedits3 (2 of 2) hebgenedits2 (1 of 12) hebgenedits (47 of 50) hebgenedits (7 of 50) hebgenedits (9 of 50) hebgenedits (4 of 50) hebgenedits (46 of 50) hebgenedits (49 of 50) hebgenedits2 (9 of 12) hebgenedits2 (8 of 12) hebgenedits (25 of 50) hebgenedits (22 of 50) hebgenedits (35 of 50) hebgenedits (29 of 50) hebgenedits (34 of 50) hebgenedits (37 of 50) hebgenedits (40 of 50) hebgenedits2 (4 of 12)
So yeah sorry for the picture overload....okay well not really that sorry, but ya know. 

This past weekend a friend of mine invited me and a bunch of other pals for a weekend up at his cabin in Hebgen Lake, Montana, Have any of you ever been there? If you have, you know what I mean when I say that this place is straight up heaven. No jokes guys, I fell in love in two seconds flat, it's unreal. I don't even care that I have 33 mosquito bites (not exaggerating), I'm still head over heels for this place. The pictures don't do it justice at all. Basically now my new life dream is to buy a little cabin up there and spend the rest of my days living on the lake. 

Besides boating, paddle boarding, relaxing and having the best of times, we spent a day in Yellowstone National Park, which is just about a 15 minute drive away. Yellowstone is probably one of my favorite places on the planet. There is seriously no where more beautiful. Really, this weekend couldn't have been any more perfect.

Needless, to say we are all having serious withdrawals and are trying to cope with the fact that we can't spend all our days up at this magical lake. Until next time Hebgen, I promise to love you forever ❤.

P.S. I'm making a little video from the weekend as well so stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. Uhm, can we all have friends that invite us to amazing lakes for a vacation?! I've never been to Montana but I've always wanted to, looks beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This place looks so beautiful!

    Hugs all the way from Lithuania!
    Kamile
    http://ayoungdreamcatcher.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Montana is GORGEOUS. I have some family that just moved up there and I'm planning on visiting as much as possible....until they're sick of me. Haha

    Your pictures are so great and SO SUMMERY. Gah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great summertime photos. Looks like you had a ton of fun! I've never been to Montana but I hear it's amazing!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete