7/18/14

AREN'T DAISIES JUST THE FRIENDLIEST FLOWER?

daisy chain (5 of 7) daisy chain (17 of 20) daisy chain (2 of 20) daisy chain (19 of 20) daisy chain (11 of 20) daisy chain (15 of 20) daisy chain (4 of 20) daisy chain (4 of 6) daisy chain (4 of 4) daisy chain (8 of 20) daisy chain (2 of 6) daisy chain (7 of 7)
K, first off, sorry for the overload of photos. I seriously couldn't help myself! My friend Sarah and I went up the canyon a few days back and had ourselves a little adventure. Needless to say, it was a blast.

Sarah and I met in London on our study abroad, and guys, she's my soulmate. We are the same person I just absolutely adore her. And I absolutely love taking pictures of her, cause duh, she's gorgeous! I've kind of been hooked on taking pictures lately so I love anyone who's down to come with me when I get crazy ideas. I'm sure Sarah will be by my side next time around :) Love you dear.

And also I love my little caterpillar friend that I made. Isn't he the cutest? (I'm such a girl omg #sorrynotsorry).

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty photos Kate! The one of you jumping is very cool looking! Sorry for using the word cool... but I have no other word I can think of! HA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thank you you so much! You're so sweet!

      Delete
  2. I love those 2 pictures where you guys are laying on the ground with daisies in your hair! So beautiful!

    Hugs all the way from Lithuania!
    Kamile
    http://ayoungdreamcatcher.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just stumbled across your blog and might I say, I LOVE these pictures! Especially the action shots and the ones with the daisies in your hair. Very cute idea and it turned out really well :)
    Just out of curiosity, what type of camera do you use? I'm currently in the market and could use all the help I can get!

    Love your blog by the way !

    Olivia
    http://simplyoliviablog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! So I use a Canon t5i. I've had it for about 4 months and I LOVD it. It's a good little camera :) email me if you have any other questions!
      Xoxo

      Delete