7/13/14

REASONS WHY THIS WEEK WAS A-OKAY

IMG_2692
• I went a total of 3 consecutive days without diet coke and let me tell you, this is quite an accomplishment. Go me!
• I memorized all the lyrics to Ni***s in Paris by Jay-Z. My life is a success.
• My boss wrote me a nice email to tell me how much she appreciates me and that all the work I've done so far has been awesome. Two thumbs up to that!
• I went to the pool and hung out in a donut pool floatie. How could life get happier? I'll tell you, it definitely can't.

7 comments:

  1. That does sound like a wonderful week. And getting to hang in the pool with a donut floatie is definitely top!
    Carlee

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had a pool, I would definitely be getting that pool float! Also, Ni***s in Paris is what my friends and I call "our jam" haha... we request it every time we go out dancing. Definitely did it this weekend! ;) - sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well hey, it's my jam too so we can be friends!
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. A donut floatie? Seriously...it doesn't get better than that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely does not! I hope your week was great too!
      xoxo

      Delete
  4. Hehehe what fun accomplishments this week! This post put a smile on my face :) Happy Friday!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete