8/23/14

UTAH IS RAD

mountain (1 of 19) mountain (4 of 19) mountain (12 of 19) mountain (17 of 19) mountain (15 of 19) mountain (8 of 19) mountain (9 of 19)
The more I travel the world, the more I have come to love my home. Cause honestly people, my home is a dream. The mountains of Utah are my happy place. Especially this time of year when the summer rain has made them unbelievably green. I mean get a load of that beauty up there! ^^^

I absolutely love going on hikes but even more, I love exploring the backwoods. It makes me feels all legit like I'm some flower child who lives in the woods (lol I'm so weird sometimes guys who am I). But really I love it because it's so quiet and I'm all alone; it makes me feel like I can really think and sort through my thoughts. It really is the most peaceful thing. Well, peaceful besides the fact that I almost tumbled down a rocky hill in my exploring attempts (haha I wish I was kidding).

Being outside in nature is one of the places I really feel like I can get in touch with my spiritual side. Lately, I feel like I've been letting that side of me go and it was so nice to have the time to feel closer to God and think about the ways I need to be better. It was so so nice to come out of it feeling like I had a clearer head. I went home feeling renewed and ready to work harder to be where He wants me to be.  Isn't lovely having times like these? Neature sure is neat.

1 comment:

  1. nothing makes you feel more in tune and closer to god than being in his creation. (especially such beautiful creation as utah!)

    ReplyDelete