8/25/14

OBSESSED

Guys.....I'M OBSESSED WITH THIS SONG. I CAN'T STOP LISTENING. LIKE, YOU KNOW I LOVE IT CAUSE I CAN'T STOP TYPING IN ALL CAPS. Seriously people.. isn't music the most magical amazing thing ever? Music inspires me in everything (honestly I really mean everything) I do. It inspires my photography, my spirituality, and often times my friendships and relationships. If I had musical talent I would make music my life but alas (whenever I use 'alas' in a sentence I instantly feel like 50x smarter). Oh well I guess all these talented people need peeps like me to just appreciate their music. 

But really, can't wait until Vance Joy's album comes out in September. If the rest of his album is anything like this song I will be one happy camper. Okaythatsallbye.

3 comments:

  1. wow. just wow. what an amazing song and the most creative and beautiful mess of a video! great find kate. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my word. this is beautiful. his voice. wow. i might be obsessed now too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay this song is seriously amazing. Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete