8/21/14

CALIFORNIA

cali (1 of 24) cali (12 of 24) cali (21 of 24) cali (3 of 24) cali (15 of 24) cali (20 of 24) DSC_3273 DSC_3231-2DSC_3278cali (2 of 24) My mom, my two sisters, my baby nephew, and I all took a trip down to California for a few days. We've all been needing some time off and trust me, it was just what the doctor ordered! We spent one day in Newport, one day at Disneyland (which was my favorite day by FAR), one day in Laguna, and our last day shopping around Santa Monica. It was such a lovely trip, we were all a bit sad to come home. Until next time California! We'll be dreaming of you until then. 

P.S. A few of the pictures above were taken by my sister Sara

3 comments:

  1. What?! You were in my neck of the woods! Hope you had tremendous fun!

    Awwww. And your baby new phew is adorable! Is this your first time being an auntie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh man! I should've asked you for the best things to do while I was there! I love having a local perspective when I travel.

      And yes it is, it is the funnest thing being an aunt!

      xoxo

      Delete
    2. Oh well, next time! I became an auntie for the first time when I got married. (To five neices and nephews) but they are in a different state so were not that close. You're lucky your sisters close to you!

      Delete