2/10/15

PUPPIES PUPPIES PUPPIES

rentapuppy (4 of 30) rentapuppy (14 of 30) rentapuppy (13 of 30) rentapuppy (30 of 30) rentapuppy (27 of 30) rentapuppy (26 of 30) rentapuppy (24 of 30) rentapuppy (23 of 30) rentapuppy (17 of 30)
So there's this thing here in Utah....where you can rent a puppy. RENT A PUPPY. Basically you just get to play with a puppy for however long you want (you pay per hour). It is magical you guys. My friends and I were in the need of a pick-me-up after a hard week and so decided to treat ourselves with a little puppy love. And let me tell ya, it was just what the doctor ordered. Little Blossom cured our broken hearts. CAUSE SERIOUSLY LOOK AT HER! Do you just melt?? The only problem with renting a puppy is that when they come to pick her up, it is probably one of the worst things ever. It's okay we're just planning on doing this every weekend.....

2 comments:

  1. GIVE MY THAT PUPPY NOW. For real though, one time we rented a puppy and it diarrhea's on my carped twice in the first 10 minute. Nightmare. But so cute! I can't wait to get a puppy!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! That is hilarious. Yeah she pooed in the middle of a parking lot and we didn't bring a bag to clean it up...then later we walked past it and someone had stepped in it lololol. Whoops but seriously she was so so cute, she made me want my own.

      Delete