2/26/15

HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN?

Okay so it's been 500 years since I've posted any music. This song isn't new and is pretty well-known but I've been listening to it nonstop the past little while. I heard this song on Grey's Anatomy a few weeks ago.....hate on the show if you want to (though it's amazing so you shouldn't lol) but honestly I have to say that Grey's has the best soundtrack of almost any show I've seen. Every episode I swear I'm Shazamming some song or another.

In other news, I just watched the last episode of Parks and Rec so brb cuz crying. Wait sorry that I get way too invested in TV shows. I decided today that I'm going to stop watching so much Netflix and start reading more cause it's probably better for my brain, right? Hey, recommend some books to me why dontcha. What are your favs??

No comments:

Post a Comment