5/11/14

TREAT YO SELF

treatyoself (3 of 3) treatyoself (4 of 1) treatyoself (1 of 3)
So you know, we all have those days or weeks or months when you are just feeling completely blah about life and all that it entails. These blah times just happen, what can ya do. So you can let the blahness take control of you (which is never a good idea, trust me), or you can treat yo self. When life gets me down and it feels like my life is basically a sucky play that people are throwing rotten tomatoes at, instead of being all sad about it, I buy myself something new, I put on my cutest outfit, I get my nails done with lovely friends, and I gorge myself in Ben & Jerry's Half Baked ice cream. Cause "Today was a bad day" and "I ate Ben & Jerry's today" are just two sentences that just don't go together. So friends, when life gets ya down, treat yo self.

3 comments:

  1. I always do that! When it's bad, I tell myself: 'There's nothing a big fat box of icecream can't make better' - and it does make it better!

    Hugs
    Kamile
    http://ayoungdreamcatcher.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely loved this! hey, it's the small things that can make a day improve. and so what if it's ice cream or any form of junk food! when I had a bad day on Monday, you better believe I went out to the store and bought a (maybe not so small) container of nutella. and yes, my spoons have been being acquainted with the awesome chocolate-y goodness ever since.

    I hope your day got better and your week has been going swell ever since! here's to treatin' yo self :)

    love,
    Alexandria
    www.lovealexandria.com

    ReplyDelete