5/24/14

HAPPY HAPPY

joy (1 of 6) joy (3 of 6) joy (5 of 6) joy (4 of 6) joy (6 of 6)
Can I just tell you how much I'm loving this new t-shirt dress trend?? I mean I love t-shirts, I love dresses, so the fact that they had a baby is basically the best thing that's happened to this world. And seriously, this thing is like the most comfortable item of clothing I've ever put on my body. I'm probably gonna buy 10 more and it's most likely going to be all I wear this summer, so whatever, sue me.

It's been super sunny and warm over in my neck of the woods. And I have to tell you it's making me pretty dang happy about life. Summer is my most favorite time of the year. I love the heat, I love the pool, I love the long nights. I love being outside all day, oh and I love not wearing shoes. I've decided to make this summer the happiest summer yet, cause ya know what? Happiness is a choice and what's the point in being sad about anything really? Life is too gosh darn awesome.

The end.

4 comments:

  1. I love everything about this post! I really like what you wearing, I really like the vibe of those pictures and I agree fully with every word you wrote about summer!

    Hugs
    Kamile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look! Super simple and casual

    http://breakfastatvogue111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete