5/14/14

BEST COOKIES IN THE WORLD

cookies (1 of 7) cookies (3 of 7) cookies (4 of 7) cookies (5 of 7) cookies (6 of 7) cookies (7 of 7) cookies (8 of 1) cookies (2 of 7)
So this Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe is courtesy of my very dear friend Hannah, and they are no joke, the most delicious cookies you'll ever eat. Don't believe me? Make them and see for yourself.

1 1/2 cups flour
3/4 tsp. baking powder
3/4 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
10 Tb. butter
1 tsp. vanilla
1 1/2 cups dark brown sugar
1 egg
1 1/4 cups old fashioned oats (don't use quick oats)
milk or dark chocolate chips (as many as desired)

Whisk flour, soda, powder, salt, and oats in medium bowl--set aside. Mix butter, sugar, egg, and vanilla then slowly add the dry ingredients. Add the chocolate chips at the very end. Bake at 350° for about 8 minutes. 

I added both milk and dark chocolate chips because I like a little bit of a mix, but use whatever type of chocolate tastes best to you! Also, the cookies will still look pretty doughy when you take them out of the oven but don't worry they'll set up as they cool.

Enjoy!!  

7 comments:

  1. these look delish!

    i will bake some up tonight.

    thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cookies look incredible! Oatmeal and chocolate chip cookies are so delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! I just made regular chocolate chip cookies yesterday, but now I want to make these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Usually when a blogger from a different country shares a recepy, I am not able to find some of the products in my country's stores but I all these products are so simple that I will definitely be able to try this recepy! Yaaay! I will definitely make them in a few upcoming days!

    Hugs
    Kamile

    ReplyDelete
  5. these look amazing! yum! :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I might be biased, but... they truly are The. Best.

    ReplyDelete