5/26/14

MEMORIAL DAY

memday (1 of 17)
Isn't my Grandma the prettiest lady? I brag about her all the time.memday (17 of 17) memday (16 of 17) memday (7 of 17) memday (12 of 17) memday (8 of 17) memday (4 of 17) memday (3 of 17) memday (6 of 17) memday (11 of 17) memday (10 of 17) memday (13 of 17) memday (15 of 17) memday (14 of 17)
This Memorial Day, my family and I went up the canyon for lunch. The sun was out, the weather was perfect, and it was just the absolute best day! Well, minus the fact that my poor little sister Tessa was at home sick with strep throat... poor thing. We were all very sad to be having fun without her.

We spent the day eating sandwiches and delicious brownies, playing games, and running around in the water. Well, my brother-in-law Camden and I were the only ones brave enough to stick our feet in the freezing cold river. I had to get in really, after wearing shoes for too long my feet get all claustrophobic and so I'll take any excuse to take them off. Lol I'm such a hippy child.

I made a little video to document our fun day. It was my New Years Resolution to learn videography and after being insanely busy, I'm finally getting around to it. I've got a long way to go before I'm even close to good, but I don't plan on taking it anywhere professionally. I just think it's such a fun way to document life! I'll let you guys be the judges of my first attempt ;).

How was your Memorial Day??

2 comments:

  1. These pictures are so lovely!
    Cramer must have been really excited to get those paws dirty, haha!
    I also like making videos about my little adventures - it's such a nice feeling to watch them after some time has passed. Pictures can never transmit the vibe you can feel from a video.

    Hugs
    Kamile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I loved this...and seeing all of you. Miss having you near by. Thanks for the post, you artist!

    ReplyDelete