4/6/14

ADVENTURING

IMG_2178 IMG_0084 IMG_0086IMG_0112 IMG_0117-2 IMG_0127
A few days ago something pretty came in the mail. Yes, that camera right up there. I've been going back and forth about getting a new camera for ages and finally decided to do it! And man am I happy I did. It's the Canon T5i and I love it. It's a great camera for me and what I need right now. I'm so excited for the pictures I'm going to take! 

Since I was so excited I decided to go out and have a picture-taking day of sorts. It was beautiful out, not warm exactly, but not cold either. And the light was just perfect too! Let us all take a moment and thank the photography gods for coming together to turn everything into perfection on the blessed day of my camera arrival. Also, do you see that little bud coming in?? Hooray for springtime! It really was the funnest of adventuring days. It just made me even more excited for summer so I can I can just be outside all the time making memories with my new lil' camera buddy. 

Oh yeah and I'm addicted to diet coke so the day was not complete without a stop at Sev. Heaven help me.

5 comments:

  1. love the fresh pics. invite me on the next excursion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such perfect pictures! Loving these for that perfect day of exploring :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How Exciting! I have been wanting a DSLR forever!! cant wait to see all the pics !
    M♥
    Simply Sutter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog. It's adorable. All of your travels seem so exciting!!
    xoxo

    keepingupwithkar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm envious! great new camera and nice photos - can't wait to see more. have fun playing! ;)

    www.currenttempo.com

    ReplyDelete