3/28/14

CURRENT SUMMER FAVORITES

summer favs
1. Ray-Ban 2. Anthropologie 3. Free People 4. Ona 5. J.Crew 6. Globe
Oh the weather these days... It has been fluctuating back-and-forth between warm and not-so-warm, as it tends to do in springtime, and I've had enough of it! I'm ready for some heat gosh dang it! Unfortunately, there's not much I can do to talk Mother Nature into deciding it's ready to be summer so instead I've been soothing  my hot-weather cravings with these babies right up here. These 6 items are all on my wishlist for summer and I can't wait till it's warm enough so I can put them to use! I'm especially excited about that camera bag. It's perfect no? 

What are your current summertime faves?

6 comments:

  1. This weather has definitely been all over the place. Dreaming of those warmer summer days. Lovely picks girl :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am just about drooling over those sunnies/suit/shoes... ha i love these and thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah, that swimsuit is so amazing! i love the mixed prints on it, i would wear that in a second!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can't wait for that sun! beach time soon! I love these :)
    -Deana, from Birds&Oxfords
    Birds&Oxfords

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Blog is Amazing ! I love all the music you post!
    Stop by my blog =) google+ so we can stay connected
    M♥
    Simply Sutter

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like #3!! :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete