4/19/14

10 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ME IF WE'RE GOING TO BE BFFS

IMG_0221 IMG_0235 IMG_0246
I got a new camera bag and I'm obsessed with it. So I decided to adventure up into the mountains and take a couple pictures.

So a couple weeks ago I read this post on The Secret Life of Bee, a blog that I've followed now for a while, and I thought to myself, hey, that's fun. I'm going to do that too! And hey, if you all are going to read along these are things you should probably know about me so we can be best friends :)

1. I love love music. It makes my world go round. I probably have the broadest taste when it comes to music though, I don't think there is a single genre that I just completely hate. My top 5 favorite artists reflect that too: 1. Ben Howard  2. Noah Gundersen 3. Manchester Orchestra 4. Taylor Swift and 5. Lorde.

2. I'm probably the least patient person you'll ever meet. When I want something I want it now, I don't want to wait for it. It's why I can't start art projects--I rarely have the patience to finish them. It's something that I'm always trying to work on though.

3. I could eat Chili's chips and salsa for almost every single meal. Also, Cinnabons. And fish tacos.

4. I love being with people but I don't mind being alone too. I've gone to movies by myself, I go to Barnes & Noble alone often and sit and read in the café...I've even gone to restaurants by myself and it doesn't bother me one bit.

5. I don't like big groups of people. Hanging out with any group of people more than 5 or 6 stresses me out and makes me quiet. I'm not the type to cry out for attention and prefer getting to know people in a more intimate setting. One on one is my favorite way to spend time with other humans.

6. I hate dating. Hate it. Going on a date with a random person that I hardly know is basically my worst nightmare.

7. I'm shy when you first meet me and people often mistake me as quiet. But if you get to know me I'm probably the loudest person you'll ever meet. I love to talk and people are always telling me to calm down and talk more quietly.

8. I'm probably one of the least picky people. In all aspects of life. I love most food, there are very few movies and TV shows that I don't like, I love all music (see #1) and there have been very few people that I absolutely can't stand.

9. Although I love to talk, I also love to listen. I love hearing people's stories and hearing other's ideas about life. I love listening and helping people through problems. I considered being a therapist at one point in my life.

10. I love to laugh and laugh at everything. I love people who can make me laugh. I hardly ever take anything seriously and even when I've been in fights with people, I always try to lighten the mood by making a joke after. People are constantly telling me to stop being so sarcastic, but hey, life's too short to be too serious about anything, right??

So there you have it. Now you know enough about me to be my besty.

6 comments:

  1. This was fun to read. I might just have to do the same for a post in the future. Loved the pictures and the bag. Also...can we be blog friends? Because I don't know. I like you and I like your blog. And now I know the necessary things to be your friend.

    This has been one of the creepier comments I've ever left. Feel flattered?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you just made my day!! You are adorable, of course we can be blog friends!

      Delete
  2. I love you Kate Giolas. And I'm so lucky that you are my BFF.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will love my Sarah until the end of time

      Delete
  3. Hey I love your blog! I am totally the same on number four and five. I can totally relate :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved reading this. Also love you.

    ReplyDelete