4/22/14

SHOUTOUT TO EARTH

north 3 On this day that is Earth Day, I thought I would give this beautiful place we live a shoutout. Aren't we lucky to have such an amazingly breathtaking planet to call home? Seriously, sometimes I take it for granted. So, to commemorate this blessed day of the celebration of our Earth, here is a  picture of the prettiest place I've ever been: Ambleside, England. There hasn't been a place that has taken my breath away quite like Ambleside did. It truly was magic. And green. Greener than anywhere I've ever seen. Oh how I miss that green. So, I just wanted to say thanks Earth for being so crazy gorgeous and awesome. We sure owe a lot to you. Cause I mean, what would we do without you? (Die. That's what).

2 comments:

  1. yay! go earth! :) seriously though, it's pretty darn fantastic! that picture is absolutely gorgeous!! it looks like a little slice of heaven!

    ReplyDelete