1/28/15

ARTFUL BLOGGING

artfulblogging (7 of 7) artfulblogging (1 of 7) artfulblogging (4 of 7) artfulblogging (3 of 7) artfulblogging (5 of 7)
SO GUYS. My blog is being featured in the Spring Edition of Artful Blogging magazine. The spread includes a short article and few photos I've taken; it really is surreal to see my work in print! There are some pretty cool blogs and photos in this issue, it's been such a treat to flip through and see the ways other bloggers have been inspired! There are so many talented people out there, not sure if I deserve to stand next to them, but I'm honored nonetheless. To buy this issue or subscribe to the magazine, click here

I've been thinking a lot about this blog and what I really want to do with it in the future. If I'll keep blogging....what I want to create....what I want to share with others... I'm still not sure how things will evolve this year, but I do want to say that it really has been an amazing experience. I've connected with some awesome people and had some neat opportunities as a result. I've also received some sweet words telling me how my words have helped individuals, which honestly is enough for to keep wanting to share! There are so many bloggers out there who have inspired me artistically, spiritually and in so many other ways, if I can help even one with what I post here, I'll have accomplished all I wanted to do. Xoxo.

5 comments:

  1. This is really cool. Congratulations! I don't often comment, but I love your photos. They are simple but beautiful and full. You have a real gift for it and I'm glad that was recognized. This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rachel, you're the sweetest. Thank you so much!
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Massive congratulations! It's my first time on your blog and the first impression is great ;) I can just agree with Rachel, your photos look stunning! x

    www.foundsomepaper.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Glad to have you stop by.
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Congratulations!! It's really cool and well-deserved!

    ReplyDelete