1/20/15

LIFE LATELY

meg (3 of 5)
This week has been a wonderful one. Full of friends, relaxing, and fun. I had two friends with birthdays so lots of parties and girls lunches. It's been lovely. I've also been watching a lot of Grey's Anatomy because that show is addicting. Can you say 8 seasons in 4 weeks? Can you say pathetic?? Thoughts going through my head every time I watch:
1. I feel like I could be surgeon with all my medical knowledge. Is this show even accurate? Maybe I should do some fact checking, but I dunno they sound pretty legit.
2. I feel like it would be pretty fun to play a doctor on TV.
3. Also I think it would be pretty fun to get to make out with Derek Shepherd everyday...?
4. If this was real life, all of these people would be in an insane asylum. Mass shootings in the hospital? Plane crashes? Miscarriages? Husbands/wives/babies/everyone dying from cancer/strokes/bus accidents/Alzheimers.... seriously what group of individuals has that horrible of luck?
5. Are doctors really hooking up with each other this much? If yes then I'm going to medical school.
6. I need to get a life.

I'm taking the semester off, cause I'm figuring some things out. And also I just needed a break, so ya know lots of free time without homework. It's been lovely just focusing on work! And also lovely to have a lot of free time. I"m trying to find productive things to fill my time, hopefully I'll get some awesome projects in the works here. Everyone needs a break sometimes I say. 

No comments:

Post a Comment