6/22/15

CAUSE I COULDN'T PICK ONE

GUYS I'M DONE WITH SCHOOL! HELLO SUMMER HELLO FREEDOM HELLO HAPPINESS! After walking out of my last test on Thursday I felt so elated, I cant even tell you. I got in my car, and blasted song number one up there...and then went and picked up my friend and went shopping. Wasn't planning on buying anything and spent $100.... #FinalsMadeMeDoIt #Whoops.

I just discovered Family and Friends and I'm honestly obsessed. I could listen to this song all day, and probably will for the next 6 months. I'm going to put together a little playlist of my favorite summer jams for all of you cause what is summer without music? What is LIFE without music really?? If there's a way I can get a job making playlists for Spotify, let me know how that's possible cause wouldn't that be a dream.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on finishing! Being paid to created playlists definitely would be the dream.

    Charlotte xx
    Smudgeness

    ReplyDelete