7/19/15

SEE YA TEA WITH KATE

simple&whole (5 of 7)
So friends. The time has come for me to end Tea with Kate. I've loved blogging here, but honestly it no longer brings me happiness or inspiration. I have not loved what this place has turned into and wanted to redefine what I was blogging about.

I'll be posting from here on out on Simple & Whole. I will be posting all about my faith and why it has made me the person it's made me. If I can play any small part in bringing anyone closer to God, I will feel like I have a purpose on this earth. 

Thank you for all those who followed along here and for all those who commented or emailed me! It was because of you that I kept posting for so long. Peace out peeps.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! I loved tea with kate sooo much! I'll truly miss this blog.
    But good luck on your journey!

    Hugs!
    Kamile
    http://ayoungdreamcatcher.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete