6/4/15

MY ART JOURNAL

notebook (18 of 18)So about a year ago, I invested in a Moleskine Journal and it is one of the best decisions I've ever made. I wasn't quite sure how I would use it when I first bought it, but it has turned into the place where I express my creativity. I use it to journal and write down thoughts creatively, whether it be in poetry form or otherwise; I write down quotes I like and doodle little things in it that come to my mind. In addition to that, these books are filled with a whole lot of feelings haha. I have another journal that I write down day-to-day thoughts and happenings, but this is specifically for me to express and get inspired. It's not perfect, I wouldn't call myself any kind of super talented artist or poet, but doing it bring me so much joy. I'm on my second journal now and am almost done with it, I can't wait to start another one! I thought I'd share just a few of my little doodles, just for fun. Enjoy!
notebook (16 of 18) notebook (15 of 18)LOL one night a friend and I were talking on the phone and we said this ^. We were laughing so hard and decided to make it our life motto, so of course I wrote it down. Haha it's probably only funny to me.
notebook3 notebook (9 of 18) notebook (1 of 18) notebook (8 of 18) notebook1 notebook (12 of 18) notebook (13 of 18) notebook (14 of 18) notebook2

3 comments:

  1. You have no idea how much i appreciate this. I am with you 10000000%.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Brooke! You're the absolute sweetest.

      Delete