12/28/13

THE LAST FEW DAYS

christmas eve 4
christmas eve 2
christmas eve 3
christmas eve 6
This past week has been absolutely lovely.  Christmas Eve and Christmas were both lovely days spent with family and I gotta say I'm really sad it's over. I got everything that was on my wish list and I"m so thankful for a day where we can spend showing each other how much we care about each other. These here are just a random collection of pictures I've taken over the past few days! 

|1| Our pretty Christmas tree. We've always loved them spindly and and scrawny. That way you can fit way more ornaments on it! And I think they're more charming this way anyway.

|2 |Just playin' around with the camera.

|3| Christmas lights around mine and my sisters beds. Gotta have as much whimsy as possible during the holidays am I right??

|4| My sister Sara's adorable dog Kramer. He likes to pretend to be asleep every time you take a picture so I had to be real sneaky to get one with his eyes open. Sara, if one day your dog is missing it's probably because I've stolen him. He's pretty much the cutest thing ever. 

I hope everyone had a lovely holiday! Now hurry and eat all that candy before you make your New Years Resolutions to be healthy or lose weight or whatever… xoxo


2 comments: