12/17/13

CHEERS, LONDON

phone booth 1
IMG_1637
On my second to last day in London, I finally took a picture in a phone booth. Don't know why it took me that long to do it, but hey, better late than never I always say! Currently I am back in good ol' Utah and missing London oh so dearly. Mostly just because Utah's air is like breathing straight poison, ugh it's so gross! But I am happy to be back with my family once again. 

I have learned so much this semester abroad. I've learned how to be independent, I've learned how to be myself in a group of people I don't even know. I've learned that I can do hard things. I think I've even learned a little bit more about who I am as a person and what I want out of life. I am so grateful for my experience in London and I consider that city my second home. I can't wait to go back and visit again one day! I'm already saving my money... London has really stolen my heart.

I've been toying with the idea of keeping this blog going now that I'm home. I mean my life isn't all that exciting here and I'm really not sure what I'll post about, but I have really enjoyed blogging these past 3 months! It has been a fun, creative outlet and I think, for now, I'm going to continue. Thanks to all those who have followed me on my adventure so far! Here's to many, many more to come.


2 comments:

  1. You best keep blog, I need dat Tea With Kate in ma lyfe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you girlfriend. I've been aching for London since the day I left. Loved watching your adventure through your beautiful photos and blog. Utah is lucky to have you back. Xo

    ReplyDelete