11/14/13

CAMBRIDGE

cambridge 5
cambridge 2
cambridge 1
A cute little market they had in the square selling books, movies, clothes, food etc.
cambridge 8
cambridge 6
cambridge 3
cambridge 4
cambridge 7
Yesterday we traveled to the beautiful city of Cambridge and visited the University! I absolutely loved everything about that place. The city was lovely and charming and the University was spectacular.  We took a tour of the campus, visiting specifically Kings and Queens' colleges and learned all about the history of the university. Did you know that students where their cloaks to lecture? Like Harry Potter style?? It just looked so fancy and a official… it had me wishing that I had to wear cloaks to my classes back home!! Gosh what a dream it would be to attend that school…ahh if only! But hey, a visit was fine none the less.

Then, our time was spent with free time walking around the city, taking pictures, eating delicious food, shopping at the shops and the little market they had in the square, and just exploring. Oh, and can't forget cute Sarah and my's matching tights! We just love each other so much that we have to dress alike.

We ended the day by going to Evensong at King's College Chapel, which was so so beautiful. I could've listened to that men's choir all day, their voices were unreal. It was such a fun experience to be able to participate in a religious ceremony that was different from my own, I really enjoyed it. The service was uplifting and I loved hearing their messages. 

Goodness, I can't believe there's only 4 weeks left in this beautiful country! Please oh please don't make me leave….xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment