4/14/15

GOOD DAYS

hikingwithkit (6 of 21) hikingwithkit (18 of 21) hikingwithkit (7 of 21) hikingwithkit (2 of 21) hikingwithkit (17 of 21) hikingwithkit (5 of 21) hikingwithkit (12 of 21) hikingwithkit (10 of 21) Yesterday was a good day. A really good day. I drove down to Provo for a job interview and got a call back 30 minutes after I'd left saying I got the job. Then I got to meet one of my absolute best friends Eliza for lunch and a quick catch up, which was just what I needed to feel better about some ugh situations. The weather was absolutely BEAUTIFUL so when I got back to Salt Lake my friend Katelyn and I spontaneously decided to go on a hike up Ferguson Canyon. We laughed our bums off and took tons of goofy pictures so it was a real good time. Then to top off the magical day my good pal took me on an hour long nighttime motorcycle ride around the valley.

Ahhh it was just one of those days sent from the gods; you know where everything just seems to align perfectly and you just want to shout for joy at how blessed you are. After a crappy weekend it was absolutely what I needed to feel like life was gonna be alright ya know? Aaaand then today I got a flat tire on my way to work lolol so ya know, you win some you lose some. But the amazingness of yesterday has carried over today, keeping my spirits high. So hey, I'm not stressing yo, I'm pretty sure life is going to be a-okay. Thumbs up to that.
hikingwithkit (19 of 21) I'm thinking about pursuing a career in modeling. Or at least part-time modeling. Probably gonna have to keep my normal job though.hikingwithkit (20 of 21) Self timers lololol. hikingwithkit (9 of 21)

No comments:

Post a Comment