4/7/15

CHANGE

bwface (4 of 8)bwface (1 of 8)bwface (8 of 8)
Life is full of changes lately! Friends getting married, moving away, me transferring to BYU (moving to Provo in 3 weeks wait what??) I'm not gonna lie, I'm not a big fan of change (is anyone? idk) but this time around, these changes are feeling so so good. These past couple months I've been feeling in such a rut in life. Nothing particularly bad has happened these past few months, life has been fine, but nothing really that great has been happening either. I'm craving something new, a change of scenery, new challenges, meeting new people.. it's slightly terrifying but I've also never been more excited. I feel something great coming, I'm not sure what and I know these changes will bring challenges for sure, but something in me tells me that good things are on the way.

Also if anyone knows of any jobs hiring in Provo, hit me up ;) 

5 comments:

  1. I'm with you.

    I emotionally don't deal well with change to be honest. Never have, and I don't know if I ever will, so I can totally get where you're coming from.

    I hope you have a great time (and a stress-free time) in Provo. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know changes are hard, the familiar is just so much more comfortable!

      Thank you, I'm sure I'll have a great experience.

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Beautiful pictures, and I completely agree with the sentiment about change - I'm not a fan, but sometimes it's just so, so welcome. I hope everything goes/ is going well

    Charlotte x
    Smudgeness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you thank you, you are so sweet.
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. I hear there is an awesome opportunity at BYU working with Continuing Education.

    ReplyDelete