10/1/14

RESOLUTION - MATT CORBY

So idk I suck at blogging lately. Mostly my days consist of me either being at work or school all day so things have been relatively unexciting over here. Oh I miss those carefree days of summer! But really, I'm pretty stoked about Fall and October...along with every other white girl on this planet. But hey, it's my birthday this month so I loved it before it was trendy (just sayin'). Well, here is a song I'm currently jammin' out to! I'll get around to doing a real blog post one of these days...until then, enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. happy birthday month, thanks for the song, i really like it :)
    -k
    www.kerryjune.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love Matt Corby so much!!

    And about the lack of time: I've been in that situation and it sucks but it will be over and you'll have time and feel inspired to blog again. Just don't sweat it now and don't force yourself into bloging if you don't feel like it. It's your blog, you are allowed to have a break from it once in a while if you need it:))
    That being said, I hope to see more post from you, 'cause I really do like your blog a lot!

    Hugs
    Kamile
    http://ayoungdreamcatcher.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete