10/18/14

FALL FALL FALL

fall (7 of 14) fall (1 of 14) fall (11 of 14) fall (4 of 14) fall (14 of 14)
Contrary to popular belief, I am still alive and I do still think about this little bloggy blog. The thing is, sometimes I wake up in the morning and I'm not even sure which way's up....let alone what day it is. Life this semester in school has been hectic (to say the least). And I have had quite a bit on my mind as of late that sometimes I sit down to write a post and I'm not even sure what to say! Trying to spare the Internet from as much word vomit/nonsense as possible (you're welcome). But life is good and happy because it's fall in Utah and there are few things better than that. Sometimes I look up at the colorful mountains and I just can't help but smile cause holy cow, neature is beautiful. 

I turn 22 in like 5 days and it's my golden birthday so that's pretty happy too. But also freaking out that it's possible that I'm that old because I feel like I am far too young to be 22. Life moves so fast am I right?? I swear two days ago I was 15 and had braces and was crying because I was pretty sure a boy would never kiss me. Lol not much has changed... ;)

10 comments:

  1. Even if it IS word vomit...it's still good to so,trikes share what's on your heart!
    Yay for golden birthdays! My golden birthday was my 20th and boy was it wonderful. I got engaged that year! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will just for you! Once I can coherently express them haha.
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. I know what it feels to not have any time because of school, but I try to live by the thought that I'll have as much time as I'll make myself have (it sounds better in Lithunian, haha). All this time I used to say to myself 'I don't have time now, I'll do it later, when I'll have some time', but the secret is that you'll never have more time than you have now. The only way to do anything is make time for it, if you know what I mean.

    On the other note: I really do love these pictures. I think they are amazing.

    And happy birthday!
    Hugs
    Kamile
    http://ayoungdreamcatcher.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love these words they are excellent. It really is true. Basically I need to make time for the more important things and stop watching so much Netflix in my free time haha.
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. these pictures are beautiful, i am loving all of the fall pictures! & the leaf one is adorable :)
    -k
    www.kerryjune.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. 22 means a day of Taylor Swift sing alongs - and that ain't that bad! I hope you have a wonderful day x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know I've been stoked to turn 22 since that song came out. I'll be jamming to T.Swift al day long. Thank you, you are so sweet.
      xoxo

      Delete
  5. well aren't you just the SWEETEST thing!
    so happy to have found your blog. xox

    timothy + ariana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so nice, thank you! Glad to have you following along.
      xoxo

      Delete