9/9/14

LATELY

night double exposure 2-2So, sorry for the absence as of late! Life has been so insanely BUSY. I feel like I hardly have time to catch a breath. I'm not complaining though, life is better when it's busy I always say. I've started school, started a new internship and am working at the same time so basically I'm living 10-11 hour days of mostly being on the go, it's crazy! Ha in my free time though, if you know me, I'm seen quite often with a camera in my hand. Taking pictures is an odd kind of meditation for me. There's no where I'd rather be than up in the mountains with a camera in hand. Or really anywhere with a camera in hand...but hey you catch my drift. It's really only a hobby for me and that's all I really plan for it to be. But hey we'll see where the wind takes me! I sure love doing it.

Here's a photo I took a few nights ago when I was needing a little therapy. Can you believe that moon?? Holy cow nature is cool. I've been testing long exposure techniques recently, it's something  I haven't really done before. I love learning new things and trying out different editing tricks. Next on the list is to get some good star trail pictures. I'm a bit intimidated by the process but we'll see how they turn out! 

Now here's to another week of constant chaos and lots of diet coke to keep me going. Xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. SO gorgeous! I've been wanting to try long exposures too. Can't wait to see your star pictures!

    ReplyDelete