2/22/14

THE MONTH OF LOVE

v day
Yes, yes I know, Valentine's Day was a week ago and I'm a bit late on this post. But hey, I like to think of February as just the Month of Love, so I'm still good, right? And I was in St. George over Valentine's weekend so I have an excuse (ha). I've always loved Valentine's Day. Even when I've been single in the past. Because it's just a day to show the people we love that we love them, even if it isn't a significant other.

February 2014 has been one of the most magical months of my life; it really has been quite lovely. I finally started working again, which hey, doesn't really add to the "magic" per-say… but a girl's gotta pay the bills am I right?! And it feels good to be doing something productive with my time rather than just watch endless amounts of Netflix everyday haha. Other than that, life is just happy and I find myself waking up smiling from ear to ear every single day. It's just wonderful when life goes like that isn't it? It's such a nice feeling to have, to feel like I'm finding my place in life after these past few months of feeling so lost after returning from London. I feel like I'm on way to figuring out where I'm going, and that feels real good.

I hope you all had an amazing Valentine's Day, whether you were with your love or your gals…or a tub of ice cream and Netflix! And with that, I wish you all very happy Month of Love!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment